Using Your Pass of All Passes
There are several ways to get into the waterparks, amusement parks, and events with your Pass of All Passes.
- Use your existing card. If you renew, you can continue to use your existing card. The renewal process adds 12 months on to the card after the expiration date. For example, if you bought the card in July, but renew in June, your card will work until July of the following year.
- Get a new card. Simply go to any Seven Peaks location (Salt Lake City, Provo, Lehi) and they will print off a card for you.
- Use your digital pass. By logging into sevenpeaks.aluvii.com/guest, you can access your digital card, which shows a barcode that can be scanned.
Using A Day Pass Purchased Online
When you purchase a day pass online (sevenpeaks.aluvii.com/store/), a PDF automatically downloads to your computer. You’ll need to print this out and bring it to the park.
Renewing Versus Buying a Pass of All Passes for the First Time
Renewing Your Pass of All Pass
If you’ve had a pass previously, follow these steps:
- Log in here: sevenpeaks.aluvii.com/guest
- If you’ve forgotten your password, just click “Forgot Password” and an email will be sent to you.
- Once you log in, navigate to the “Memberships” tab.
- There, you’ll see a list of everyone on your account. Hit the green “renew” button next to each person that needs a pass.
Buying a Pass of All Passes for the First Time
To buy a new pass:
- Go here: sevenpeaks.aluvii.com/store
- Purchase the pass. Before you can check out, you’ll need to create a Seven Peaks account. This allows you to access your digital pass, and to be able to control your account in the future.
- To view your account after purchasing a pass, you can go here: sevenpeaks.aluvii.com/guest