Location: Seven Peaks Fun Center Lehi
1320 North 300 West Street, Lehi, UT 84043
Phone: (801) 377-4386
DUE TO COVID-19, THE LEHI FUN CENTER IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Seven Peaks Fun Center Lehi is located at 1320 North 300 West Street in Lehi, UT. Follow the directions below, or click on the “More options” link in the upper left corner of the map to launch Google Maps with the park’s address pre-populated. Enter your starting address for a full color map with detailed turn-by-turn directions.
From the north:
1) Get on I-15 S from S Fort St and E 13800 S
2) Follow I-15 S to US-89 S/W State Rd in Utah County. Take exit 282 from I-15 S
3) Follow US-89 S/W State Rd to N 300 W in Lehi
From the south:
1) Head north on N 100 E toward E 80 N
2) Turn left onto E 100 N
3) Continue onto Pacific Dr
4) Turn right onto US-89 N/NW State St
5) Turn right onto N 300 W and arrive at fun center